What is your most satisfying work?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
How long have you studied painting and what is your most satisfying work?
Not long enough and it is yet to come!
Love Splosh's answer! I'm still studying every day and learn something new each day so I've not had my most satisfying moment yet!
It'll happen soon, I'm sure....😆
I went to art college in my late teens, so just under twenty years - but i was a very erratic painter for much of that. My most satisfying (so far) id the most recent piece i posted on the gallery, last time i looked it was on about page seven :D it was my first official commission and I was all kinds of nervous. The lady came to pick it up yesterday and she loves it, hoping the person it's a present for does too!
Seamas, I think I have mentioned it before, but I love this painting!! What's its title, if any? Once you're satisfied or finished with a painting, there is movement on to the next thing .... It is a never ending, moving feast of challenges.
Since redundancy in 2009, and I'm happy with anything that looks recognisably like the subject.
I'm yet to paint anything that I am satisfied with, that's how it is for me and I don't expect that to change anytime soon. I always have felt that there is something more in me and I don't mind that - if I ever do feel satisfied it may be time to pack it in as there would be nothing left to strive for.
I just began learning how to painting. So it is hard for me to paint a painting by myself.
OK 🤦????