Wondering what some members are trying to achieve.....?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
There are some posts which are receiving a few unfavourable replies - not least one of mine, in which I found my patience strained. I suspect we're all alert to scams, try-ons, people taking the Mick; but I would counsel giving the benefit of the doubt to start with. We're getting comments from all corners of the globe - and in some cases, people are obviously just not at home with English and might seem to be making unnecessarily cryptic posts. Now, I've no wish to be so annoyingly reasonable that I can see every other point of view other than my own, and I have lively suspicions of one or two recent posts, but should we be perhaps a little more accommodating to new members? Until we find 'em out, anyway. Just a thought - dismiss at will...
I hear you Robert and have taken on board your sensible comments. . I think it's when the new person who has opened a thread on ,whatever...! .never re appears . And yes language and cultural differences make a difference ....and I have been hasty and intolerant...Will try harder 😇

Edited
by SylviaEvans