Gallery Selection not working

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Maybe it´s my PC, but the gallery selection for September does not work like it used to. One had to click twice on the left or right arrow before one was able to scoll through the selection. Now you can click as often as you like and nothing happens. Is it me or is it a known problem?
It's not working on my iPad either Pat....😕
Nor on my desktop computer.
Not working for me either on my laptop.
perhaps it is because we are only on the third day of September!!!!
It's not working on my desktop pc, either, so I'm presuming either there's a problem, or that Dawn hasn't found enough this month so far that deserves - or will fit - a place up there. There are constraints, I believe - pictures have to fit a given format, more or less, to transfer successfully to the featured paintings selection.
New paintings up but still can't scroll, on either screen. Looks like only a partial fix? Tao, I'm afraid your lovely little budgies are now gradually exiting right, but clicking on the portion of the image that remains produces them in all their glory.
Seems to be working now, both screens. Can still see your lovely little birds Tao if we scroll.