Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/06/2020
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Susie Hodge talks to Peter Nance, winner of The Artist Award in the Royal Society of Marine Artists' exhibition, about his atmospheric paintings of Cornish harbours
Practical painting and drawing:
- Adebanji Alade demonstrates portraits of Captain Sir Tom Moore and a frontline NHS worker
- Learn to modify your colours for summer landscapes with Julie Collins
- Our very own Alan Bickley demonstrates drawing with pen, line and wash to make a simple bold statement
- Soraya French finds inspiration at home as she creates a mixed media still life of flowers sent by her children
- Discover how practising loose plein-air studies will help develop your own style and attract buyers with advice from Graham Webber
- Ruth Buchanan shows how to represent the figure and how it sits in the space around it
- Capture the antics of seabirds on the shoreline in acrylics with Jenny Aitken
- Steve Griggs shares exercises and techniques for capturing people in motion
- Discover top tips for working in isolation from Ann Witheridge
- Glyn Macey completes his journey round the coastline with a look at Stanhope Forbes and the southwest coast
- Judi Whitton explores the long format for paintings that retain the viewer's interest
- In the first of three articles, Barry Herniman shares his painting journeys along quiet country lanes
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award