Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 02/10/2020
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Paul Riley talks to Susie Hodge about his career as an artist and the development of Coombe Farm Studios
- Sarah Edmonds looks at how to use Instagram effectively as a way of boosting sales
Practical painting and drawing:
- Tim Gustard demonstrates a still life acrylic painting of glazed figurines
- Try painting oils alla prima for energised results with Amanda Hyatt
- Peter Cronin recommends basic preparations for painting en plein air coastal scenes
- Follow Jesse Lane as he creates photo-realistic portraits using coloured pencils
- Paul Talbot-Greaves demonstrates a winter sunset in five easy stages
- Alan Bickley puts Jackson's Artist Oil Colour to the test
- Discover the power of the nocturne with Robert E Wells
- Julie Collins suggests colour mixes for capturing the glory of autumn trees in watercolour
- Learn to paint birds in flight with a demonstration of geese against an autumn sunrise with Becky Thorley-Fox
- Don't let a wet day dampen your plein air painting enthusiasm with inspiration from John Owen
- Paint a night scene with glowing lights with Marie Antoniou
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award