Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 02/10/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Paul Riley talks to Susie Hodge about his career as an artist and the development of Coombe Farm Studios
- Sarah Edmonds looks at how to use Instagram effectively as a way of boosting sales
Practical painting and drawing:
- Tim Gustard demonstrates a still life acrylic painting of glazed figurines
- Try painting oils alla prima for energised results with Amanda Hyatt
- Peter Cronin recommends basic preparations for painting en plein air coastal scenes
- Follow Jesse Lane as he creates photo-realistic portraits using coloured pencils
- Paul Talbot-Greaves demonstrates a winter sunset in five easy stages
- Alan Bickley puts Jackson's Artist Oil Colour to the test
- Discover the power of the nocturne with Robert E Wells
- Julie Collins suggests colour mixes for capturing the glory of autumn trees in watercolour
- Learn to paint birds in flight with a demonstration of geese against an autumn sunrise with Becky Thorley-Fox
- Don't let a wet day dampen your plein air painting enthusiasm with inspiration from John Owen
- Paint a night scene with glowing lights with Marie Antoniou
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award