Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 22/01/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Susie Hodge talks to John Walsom, winner of The Artist Award in annual Royal Institute of Oil Painters' exhibition
- Marine Costello advises on the best channels to promote yourself as an artist
Practical painting and drawing:
- Alan Bickley discusses the techniques you will need to develop your oil painting skills
- Learn how to create a textured surface to increase the interest in your painting with Robert Brindley
- Jake Winkle explains the importance of revealing the negative shapes in watercolour painting
- Learn how to paint clothes to enhance your portrait painting with Ann Witheridge
- Mike Barr reveals the secrets of loosening up
- Learn how to create narrative by adding animals to your work with Steve Griggs
- Paul Riley shares his personal thought processes for painting watercolour still lifes
- Discover subtractive techniques for drawing and painting with Robert Dutton
- Barry Herniman continues his landscape painting series with a focus on rivers and streams
- Add a touch of originality to your still lifes with Marie Antoniou
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award