Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 22/01/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Susie Hodge talks to John Walsom, winner of The Artist Award in annual Royal Institute of Oil Painters' exhibition
- Marine Costello advises on the best channels to promote yourself as an artist
Practical painting and drawing:
- Alan Bickley discusses the techniques you will need to develop your oil painting skills
- Learn how to create a textured surface to increase the interest in your painting with Robert Brindley
- Jake Winkle explains the importance of revealing the negative shapes in watercolour painting
- Learn how to paint clothes to enhance your portrait painting with Ann Witheridge
- Mike Barr reveals the secrets of loosening up
- Learn how to create narrative by adding animals to your work with Steve Griggs
- Paul Riley shares his personal thought processes for painting watercolour still lifes
- Discover subtractive techniques for drawing and painting with Robert Dutton
- Barry Herniman continues his landscape painting series with a focus on rivers and streams
- Add a touch of originality to your still lifes with Marie Antoniou
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award