Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 26/11/2020
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Brian Fleming, past winner of The Artist Award at the 2019 Royal Society of Marine Artists exhibition, talks to Susie Hodge about why gouache is his preferred medium
- Sarah Edmonds looks at e-learning as she brings her series to a close
Practical painting and drawing:
- Shirley Trevena explains her take on perspective
- Try the new Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Portrait Assortment with Liz Seward
- Michelle Heron documents independent shops by painting unique scenes in acrylics
- Learn to apply pure watercolour washes with Nicholas Poullis
- Archie Wardlaw shares tips for painting a likeness in oils with particular emphasis on how to paint eyes
- Express yourself in graphite with Robert Dutton
- Jenny Aitken puts the new Winsor & Newton Cadmium-Free oil colours to the test with a still life painting of flowers
- How to deal with backgrounds for portrait paintings with Ann Witheridge
- Carol Griffin demonstrates how to paint roses in watercolour
- Discover the differences between watercolour inks, pans and tubes with Milly England
- Win art materials worth £500 from Winsor & Newton
- The Art World
- Your views
- Art book reviews
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award