Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 26/11/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Brian Fleming, past winner of The Artist Award at the 2019 Royal Society of Marine Artists exhibition, talks to Susie Hodge about why gouache is his preferred medium
- Sarah Edmonds looks at e-learning as she brings her series to a close
Practical painting and drawing:
- Shirley Trevena explains her take on perspective
- Try the new Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Portrait Assortment with Liz Seward
- Michelle Heron documents independent shops by painting unique scenes in acrylics
- Learn to apply pure watercolour washes with Nicholas Poullis
- Archie Wardlaw shares tips for painting a likeness in oils with particular emphasis on how to paint eyes
- Express yourself in graphite with Robert Dutton
- Jenny Aitken puts the new Winsor & Newton Cadmium-Free oil colours to the test with a still life painting of flowers
- How to deal with backgrounds for portrait paintings with Ann Witheridge
- Carol Griffin demonstrates how to paint roses in watercolour
- Discover the differences between watercolour inks, pans and tubes with Milly England
- Win art materials worth £500 from Winsor & Newton
- The Art World
- Your views
- Art book reviews
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award