Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 17/07/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Susie Hodge talks to Caroline Ward-Raatikainen, winner of The Artist Award in lat year's Royal Watercolour Society Contemporary Watercolour competition
- Sema Martin shares ways to make your art pay
Practical painting and drawing:
- Paint contemporary still lifes with Peter Graham
- Graham Webber demonstrates a studio painting imbued with the energy of his original plein air study
- Soraya French shows how to paint a flower border in mixed media
- Use your linear and scribble techniques to improve your figure-drawing skills with Ruth Buchanan
- Paint like Seago as you follow a landscape demonstration with Paul Gadenne
- Carole Baker shows how to work from reference material which has very little colour
- Paint summer still lifes with Julie Collins
- Jenny Aitken shows how to capture a glowing sunset using a simple alla prima oil process
- Paint gorgeous watercolour roses with Trevor Waugh
- Barry Herniman continuess his painting journeys along quiet country lanes
- Make the most of acrylic colours with advice from Jenny Wheatley
- Bob Brandt takes a look at framing to make the most of your work
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award