Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 17/07/2020
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Susie Hodge talks to Caroline Ward-Raatikainen, winner of The Artist Award in lat year's Royal Watercolour Society Contemporary Watercolour competition
- Sema Martin shares ways to make your art pay
Practical painting and drawing:
- Paint contemporary still lifes with Peter Graham
- Graham Webber demonstrates a studio painting imbued with the energy of his original plein air study
- Soraya French shows how to paint a flower border in mixed media
- Use your linear and scribble techniques to improve your figure-drawing skills with Ruth Buchanan
- Paint like Seago as you follow a landscape demonstration with Paul Gadenne
- Carole Baker shows how to work from reference material which has very little colour
- Paint summer still lifes with Julie Collins
- Jenny Aitken shows how to capture a glowing sunset using a simple alla prima oil process
- Paint gorgeous watercolour roses with Trevor Waugh
- Barry Herniman continuess his painting journeys along quiet country lanes
- Make the most of acrylic colours with advice from Jenny Wheatley
- Bob Brandt takes a look at framing to make the most of your work
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award