Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/02/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Susie Hodge talks to Linda Saul, winner of The Artist Award in the 2020 Royal Watercolour Society Contemporary Watercolour Competition exhibition
- Mike Barr offers advice on being your own best critic
- Marine Costello shares top tips to help you sell your work online
Practical painting and drawing:
- Lotta Camilla Teale shows how to paint shiny objects, such as silver and ceramics, in still lifes
- Discover scumbling and glazing techniques for adding interest to your oil paintings with Alan Bickley
- Learn how to create dramatic landscapes in pastel with Cheryl Culver. Watch a video of Cheryl's work.
- Jake Winkle shows how to bring movement and narrative to your wildlife paintings
- Ann Witheridge considers how to best capture a sitter's expression in the final article of her series
- How to paint trees and woodlands in acrylics with Barry Herniman
- Adele Wagstaff begins a new series on still life by making a tonal study
- Take your gouache to the next level with tips on plein air studies and mixed media from Robert Brindley
- Explore the creative possibilities of oil pastels with Robert Dutton
- Jo W Pickering demonstrates a watercolour portrait using layering and glazing techniques
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award