Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 11/06/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Use coloured pencils to draw a detailed study of a bee with Milly England
- Tony Underhill shares a photograph of Lake District cottages for this month's painting project
- Complete your tropical beach scene with Mike Rollins
- Beat artists' block with six inspiring and creative ideas from Andy Walker
- Claudia Myatt discusses solutions to five common drawing problems
- Go outdoors with Charles Evans to paint a country scene bursting with sunshine
- Paint glass marbles as Valérie Pirlot studies the effects of light
- Boost your confidence for painting en plein air with great advice from Jem Bowden
- Jackie Garner shows how to paint a snowy owl in acrylic
- Learn to paint a local landmark from photographs with Margaret Eggleton
- Tim Fisher shows how to paint seascapes using knife-painting techniques
- Commence a watercolour seashell study with part one of Paul Hopkinson's demonstration
- Discover a range of acrylic painting mediums with Peter Wood
- Things to do this month
- Reader's letters
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery