Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Get creative with batik, try a spot of abstract art, learn to paint flowers, still lifes and more with the October issue of Leisure Painter.
On Sale: 03/09/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Discover the value of knowing your oil palette with Diana Armfield
- Paul Clark discusses the use of a limited palette as you journey into watercolour
- Learn to paint a bunch of roses with Julie Collins
- Val Pendleton demonstrates how to paint an abstract from a photograph of a coastal scene
- Practise painting lavender flowers with Colin Steed in part one of his painting project
- Paint a still life of metal and glass objects in acrylics with Jackie Garner
- Rachel McNaughton shows how to paint water lilies in watercolour
- Go small with Valérie Pirlot using bold brushstrokes and thick paint
- Use cold wax medium and try something different with Liz Chaderton
- Paint a close-up of raindrops on foliage with Stephen Coates
- Tim Fisher continues his series on knife-painting with a look at mountains and rocks
- Use line and wash techniques to sketch a pair of goldfinches with Chris Pendleton
- Be inspired by Constable as you follow Mike Rollins to paint a landscape with oast houses
- Explore watercolour batiks with Kerry Bennett