Leisure Painter November 2023
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Build your painting and drawing skills this month.
On Sale: 15/09/2023
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Discover perspective, eye level and vanishing points as you paint buildings with David Webb
- Prepare to paint a holiday scene from a photo with Veronica Winters for this month's painting project
- Paint a dramatic sky using water-mixable oils with Murray Ince
- Nina Squire demonstrates a coastal scene using a variety of soft pastel techniques
- Drawing boats is made easy with top advice from Tony Underhill
- Go plein air with top advice from DJ
- Paint autumnal silver birches using essential watercolour techniques with Kerry Bennett
- Tim O'Brien shows how to create the effects of speed and atmosphere in your paintings
- Learn how to render scenes in line and wash with Brian Smith
- Be inspired by Edouard Cortès as you paint a twilight scene with Paul Minter
- Discover easy colour-mixing solutions for autumn landscapes with Colin Steed
- Use linocut techniques to make a pelican print with Dr Susan Poole
- Things to do this month
- Enter our summer landscape painting competition
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Readers letters
- Pull-out guide to art courses and holidays in the UK and abroad
- Art book reviews
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery