Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/03/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Alison Nicholls shows how to follow a painting process, from planning to final brushstroke
- Paint a spring flower still life with part one of Julie King's painting project
- Chris Pendleton completes his kingfisher portrait
- Kick start your art in 2021 with top tips from Steve Strode
- Develop your line and wash skills with Millie England
- Andy Walker shares top advice for making the most of sketchbooks
- Learn how to lay a flat wash, apply broken colour and block in your acrylic paintings with Jackie Garner
- Paint a seascape using a limited acrylic palette with Tony Hogan
- Liz Chaderton shows how to paint horses using a variety of creative techniques
- Learn to draw and paint flowers successfully with Christine Spence
- Delve into abstracts with Linda Birch and become bolder with acrylic colour
- Create a dramatic coastal scene from a photograph with Elena Parashko
- Follow Murray Ince as he paints a French landscape using water-mixable oils
- Things to do this month
- Reader's letters
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery