Leisure Painter March 2021
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Available only in digital format.
On Sale: 22/01/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Learn to produce a tonal landscape with Lesley Linley
- Follow Michelle Campbell to paint loose, lively nature studies using wet-on-dry and dry-on-dry techniques
- Make the most of Payne's grey with Stephen Coates
- Jem Bowden shows how to paint a winter landscape from a summer photo
- Alison Nicholls begins a new series on wildlife painting
- Tony Underhill completes his painting of Wiveton Hall and shows how to create a digital version too
- Paint a sunny beach scene with Elena Parashko
- Andy Walker shares two fun exercises for your sketchbook
- Discover acrylic colours and colour biases with Jackie Garner
- Learn to capture both character and a true likeness in your portrait paintings with Liz Chaderton
- Christine Spence begins a new series on flower painting
- Wendy Jelbert shows how to paint figures in a sunlit swimming pool
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery