Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
What's so special about pastel pencils? Find out this and so much more with this month's issue!
On Sale: 15/04/2022
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Top landscape painting advice from David Bellamy
- Follow Mike Rollins to paint a vista of bluebells
- Paint a camellia using wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry watercolour techniques with Julie King
- Tony Underhill introduces a photograph to paint from for this month's painting project
- Get creative using acrylic inks with Colin Joyce
- Milly England puts Derwent's new Chromaflow coloured pencils through their paces
- Understand the importance of composition with advice from Stephen Coates
- Draw an autumn landscape using water-soluble pencils with Elena parashko
- Lucy Swinburne begins a new series on using pastel pencils with a look at animal textures
- Valérie Pirlot demonstrates how to paint flowers in strong light using oils
- Paint a fossil study in line & wash with Paul Hopkinson
- Learn to paint reflections as Colin Steed demonstrates a painting of Flatford Mill
- Discover the importance of underpainting in watercolour with Brian Smith
- Things to do this month
- Reader's letters
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery