Leisure Painter July 2022
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Get sparkling with gems, jewellery and precious stones ahead of The Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations and much more!
On Sale: 13/05/2022
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- To blend or not to blend? Enjoy pastel advice from Tim Fisher
- David Bellamy offers practical help and anecdotes from his travels, adapted from his latest book
- Tony Underhill shows how to paint a local church in line and wash
- Discover the potential of gouache with Andy Walker
- Paint more veg as you prepare for a mixed-media collage with Hazel Jarvis
- Alison Nicholls introduces a photograph of an African elephant for this month's painting project
- Practise line and wash techniques as you paint a simple urban scene with Stephen Coates
- Try two approaches to drawing seashells with Elena parashko
- Linda Birch explores ways of rendering gems, jewellery and precious stones ahead of the Platinum Jubilee
- Learn to paint still-water reflections with Colin Steed
- Lucy Swinburne paints the eye of a Scottish wildcat using pastel pencils
- Learn how to paint in miniature as the Hilliard Society of Miniaturists prepares to celebrate it’s 40th anniversary, with Roz Pierson and Tracy Hall
- Learn to control the flow of your paint with Brian Smith
- Things to do this month
- Reader's letters
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery