Leisure Painter January 2024
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Add some seasonal sparkle to your painting with the latest issue of Leisure Painter!
On Sale: 17/11/2023
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Start your journey into soft pastels with top advice from Greg Howard
- Sue Bradley shows how to create special efects using the granulating properties of watercolours
- How to paint and make your own Christmas cards with Alice May
- Improve your watercolour skills with Jem Bowden
- Tony Underhill shows how to paint a Lake District hotel scene from a photograph
- Learn to sketch charaterful buildings in watercolour with David Bellamy
- Paint a dramatic sky over rolling waves in oils with Elena Parashko
- Kerry Bennett gets you in the festive mood as she shows how to paint a pair of robins in watercolour
- Learn how to turn sunny spring photographs into snow-laden winter scenes with Murray Ince
- Add gold for Christmas sparkle as you paint a bowl of hellebores with Julie King
- Follow Brian Smith and build your figure drawing skills as he fills his sketchbook with people
- Jo Allsopp demonstrates how to paint loose and lively pet portraits
- Things to do this month
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Readers letters
- Art book reviews
- Paintings from the Painters Online gallery