Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 24/12/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Practise colour mixing and other essential techniques with Lesley Linley
- Follow Liz Chaderton and combine newsprint and watercolour to paint a portrait of a woman in a hat
- Discover the joy of watercolour pencils with Joy Alderson
- Complete your festive scene set in candlelight with Milly England
- Tony Underhill introduces a phtograph of Wiveton Hall in Norfolk for this month's painting project
- Put Winton oils' new colours to the test with Steve Strode
- Take a New Year sketchbook challenge with Andy Walker
- Paint a sparkling Christmas market scene with Valėrie Pirlot
- Rosalind Jelbert-Ingram shows how to draw a portrait of Percy the cat in coloured pencils
- Get to know your brushes with Jackie Garner
- David Whitehead talks you through the process of scanning, editing and printing ink drawings before adding colour
- Paint a moorland scene with grouse in acrylics with Charles Evans
- Wendy Jelbert experiments with texture as she relives happy memories of sand and sea
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery