Leisure Painter December 2023
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Make the most of autumn colours and much more in this month's issue.
On Sale: 20/10/2023
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Meet the award winners of this year's Leisure Painter Open Art Competition
- Use the dry-brush technique to add sparkle to your watercolours with David Bellamy
- Paint flowers on an Italian windowsill with Veronica Winters
- Marina Bakasova shows how to paint a seagull in six easy-to-follow stages
- Linda Birch takes a seasonal look at life in her village using different media
- Use soft pastels and pastel pencils to create a coastal scene with Nina Squire
- Learn how to draw accurately as Brian Smith explains the rules of perspective
- Be inspired by Klimt as Paul Minter continues his series on oil painting for beginners
- Dr Susan Poole shows how to create woodblock prints with just a handful of tools
- Step outside to paint autumn trees with help from Denis John Naylor
- Rachel McNaughton shows how to paint silver birches in soft pastel
- Try filling your pencil sketches with colour with Colin Steed
- Things to do this month
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Readers letters
- Art book reviews
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery