Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 30/10/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Paint flowers and seed heads with Karen Rice using wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry techniques
- Di Lorriman completes her lighthouse in part two of her painting project
- Practise your watercolours skills as you paint a pot of strawberries with Margaret Eggleton
- Kerry Bennett shows how to paint a pair of cats
- Learn to paint figures in a simple setting with Liron Yanconsky
- How to make your paintings stand out from the crowd with Christine Pybus
- Colin Steed demonstrates an autumn woodland scene
- Take just three colours to paint a red fox with Michelle Campbell
- Jackie Garner explains the basic techniques for using acrylic inks
- Make every stroke count as you capture a scene in 40 brushmarks with Valėrie Pirlot
- How to set up and paint a still life in oils with Richard Holland
- In her final article Amanda Cooper demonstrates how to paint winter landscapes
- Use a toned surface and mixed media to paint a portrait with Liz Chaderton
- Follow Tony Hogan's top tips on sketching your local scenery
- Win an original watercolour painting by David Bellamy!
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery