Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
December 2020 issue
On Sale: 30/10/2020
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Paint flowers and seed heads with Karen Rice using wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry techniques
- Di Lorriman completes her lighthouse in part two of her painting project
- Practise your watercolours skills as you paint a pot of strawberries with Margaret Eggleton
- Kerry Bennett shows how to paint a pair of cats
- Learn to paint figures in a simple setting with Liron Yanconsky
- How to make your paintings stand out from the crowd with Christine Pybus
- Colin Steed demonstrates an autumn woodland scene
- Take just three colours to paint a red fox with Michelle Campbell
- Jackie Garner explains the basic techniques for using acrylic inks
- Make every stroke count as you capture a scene in 40 brushmarks with Valėrie Pirlot
- How to set up and paint a still life in oils with Richard Holland
- In her final article Amanda Cooper demonstrates how to paint winter landscapes
- Use a toned surface and mixed media to paint a portrait with Liz Chaderton
- Follow Tony Hogan's top tips on sketching your local scenery
- Win an original watercolour painting by David Bellamy!
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery