Leisure Painter August 2021
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
How to draw a butterfly, paint a Venetian canal scene using inks, venture into abstraction, paint a seashell in watercolour and much more.
On Sale: 09/07/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Discover the flower paintings of Diana Armfield with Andrew Lambirth
- Follow Milly England to draw a butterfly in coloured pencils
- Tony Underhill completes his Lake District cottages in line and wash in part two of his painting project
- Make watercolour sketching simple using just three colours as you venture outside with Jem Bowden
- Lesley Linley introduces a photograph of flowers in a glass vase for this month's project
- Try something different as you venture into the world of abstraction with Val Pendleton
- Ian Pethers shows how to simplify a scene as you paint from a photograph of a Venetian canal using inks
- Tim Fisher shows how to paint buildings using knives, acrylics and collage techniques
- Complete your watercolour seashell with Paul Hopkinson
- Claudia Myatt discusses solutions to five drawing-related problems
- Paint a paradise beach scene in oils with Elena Parashko
- Discover ways of recording memories and journalling in the final part of Andy Walker's series on sketchbooks
- Jackie Garner introduces the cissing technique as you paint an underwater scene in acrylics