Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 10/07/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Liz Chaderton begins a seven-part guide to painting portraits
- Julie King completes her painting of a sunny lane in St Tropez
- Paint a stormy coastal scene from a photograph with Jem Bowden
- Amanda Cooper shows how to sketch the colours and heat of summer
- Valérie Pirlot offers tips and techniques for painting gardens
- Practise your brushstrokes with DJ as he begins a short series on painting trees
- Use acrylic mediums to crate a textured painting of flowers and grasses with Jackie Garner
- Graham Cox shows how to paint an atmospheric view of the Brecon Beacons in pastel
- Learn to paint a garden bird with Chris Pendleton, from taking and processing a digital photograph to finished painting
- Learn to pint with water-soluble sticks with Linda Birch
- Tony Hogan continues his study of a local scene, this month painting in the midday light
- Develop your sketching skills in line & wash with Tim Fisher
- Anne Kerr shows how to draw portraits of animals using pastel pencils
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery