The Natural Eye 2020 Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition
The Natural Eye, the annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists, showcases the very best of fine art inspired by the natural world.
The Natural Eye 2020 Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition takes place at Mall Galleries from 28 October to 8 November.
Opening times are 11am to 5pm (7pm on Thursdays and closing at 1pm on final day).
The Natural Eye, the annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists, showcases the very best of fine art inspired by the natural world. Renowned for displaying a wide-ranging collection of exciting and thought-provoking work including sculpture, printmaking, painting and drawing, there will always be something to delight and inspire you.
Prizewinners will be announced online on Wednesday 28 October, 5pm.
Tickets are £5, free for Friends of Mall Galleries, SWLA Friends and under 25s. Concessions available.
Click here to book your tickets.
You can also browse and buy from the exhibition online here.
To ensure that the gallery environment is as safe as possible, the following safety measures are in place:
- You will need to book a timed ticket online, to ensure numbers in the gallery remain at safe levels
- Social distancing will apply. Please keep two metres apart from other visitors unless you are from the same household
- You will be required to wear a face covering (covering your mouth and nose) *unless exempt
- There will be a one-way system in place
- There will be hand sanitising points
- Toilet facilities will be cleaned more regularly
- The café and bookshop will remain closed until 2021
- Any payments will be by card, contactless where possible.
Above right is Blackbird & Blossom, oil, (35x45cm) by Richard Allen.