Explore the shades of black with the Caran d’Ache Graphite Line
Delve into the dark and enjoy the freedom to get creative with a variety of techniques, using this impressive collection of Graphite art tools
Take a peek inside
Create your own graphite collection with this specially-designed range, including...
- Graphite pencils
- Graphite cubes
- Leads of pure graphite
- Water-soluble graphite coloured pencils
The Graphite Line enables you to unleash your creativity, with the freedom to explore a variety of techniques, from washes, water colours, stippling, shading, writing, sketches, graduation, blurring, technical and artistic drawing and mixed techniques... the possibilities are endless!
Need a little inspiration? Find out how you can make the most of the Graphite Line…
The power of Graphite fused with the magic of water-soluble colour
The Technalo RGB pencil and 15mm Grafcube RGB (concentrate of raw material), combine the qualities of a coloured pencil with a water-soluble lead and a graphite pencil, to produce unique 2-in-1 tools, that enable you to create a range of beautiful effects and tones.
Available in red, green or blue shades, with an exceptional lightfastness, you can get creative with a variety of techniques, from urban sketching, calligraphy, cartoon drawings, coloured shadows and much more.
Discover the full Graphite Line
- Technalo - graphite pencils, water-soluble lead, 3 graduations (B, 3B, 6B)
- Technalo RGB pencil - water-soluble lead, 3 shades, red, green & blue
- Grafwood - extra fine graphite pencils, 15 graduations (4H – 9B)
- 15mm Grafcube - concentrate of raw material, 3 shades, red, green & blue
- Grafstone - pure graphite leads, 3 graduations (HB, 3B, 6B)
- Charcoal pencil - 100% soft natural charcoal
- Certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- The line is completed by the Technik Eraser, sharpener, a stump
- Metal storage box
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 8381 7000
To receive the latest news, product reviews, tips & techniques and more, straight into your inbox, sign up for our Painters Online e-newsletters.