Derwent Art Prize 2024
Now calling for entries until 4 January 2024, 5pm.
Created in 2012 by Derwent, the Derwent Art Prize celebrates and rewards excellence in contemporary pencil art, inviting artists to submit the very best in 2D and 3D artworks created in any pencil, including colour, water-soluble, pastel, graphite and charcoal pencils.
Enter for the chance to take part in an international group exhibition at gallery@oxo in London and win prizes from a fund worth £13,000… including a First Prize of £4,000 plus a year’s supply of Derwent products.
- First Prize - £4,000 plus a year’s supply of Derwent products
- Second Prize - £2,000
- Young Artist First Prize (artists under 25 years) - £4,000
- Young Artist Second Prize (artists under 25 years) - £2,000
- People’s Choice Award - £500
- New Artist Award (artists who have not previously entered the Derwent Art Prize) - £500
- Curtis Holder, artist and Derwent Ambassador
- Helen Waters, curator and director Cristea Roberts Gallery
- Valėrie Sonnier, artist and professor École des Beaux-Arts, Paris
- Sergio Gomez, artist and curator
More information about how to apply visit www.derwent-artprize.com
Image above right: Self Portrait by Melo Konini