Pro Scooters Ballina 2021-06-08

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
My most recent painting. This was for a Scooter shop in Ballina NSW Australia. I hardly ever paint. I am now 67 y.o. and only painted about 10 paintings in my whole life. As hard as I try to do more, it just never seems to manifest that way. I am now retired and have more time. Hoping to get into painting more often. I cannot paint with expectations, so I plan to do future paintings secretly, and only reveal them when finished.

Edited
by Peter Hausamann

67 Peter tha's nowt but a lad, like the pen work on the picture, let's see some work in progress. I've been retired 18 years and paint/ draw every day..
67 Peter tha's nowt but a lad, like the pen work on the picture, let's see some work in progress. I've been retired 18 years and paint/ draw every day..
Bari Marsh on 08/07/2021 14:18:05
Wow, I have no idea what sustainable painting and drawing every day is like. Thanks for encouragement.  I am currently doing another painting.  To place a 'work in progress' triggers my fear of perceived expectations - which stops me from painting.  Okay Bari, I'll brave it and give it a go.
Share this on https://artdesign.social/news-feed/ !