The ballerina

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I've done one painting so far using roses instead of painting a body & now I feel like doing a series! I started this one lately & hope the idea works. See what you think.... 
Looks good,  flower people for want of a better name. I alway thought fuchsia looks like a ballerina.
Oh now that's a good idea. They are beautiful flowers & I haven't painted them before. Thank you Paul :0)
Hi Lisa I have painted figures with flower pictures from my own garden, looked at the flowers and incorporated the figures accordingly, these are two examples, they might give you some ideas.
Oh wow, they are absolutely beautiful. They really are. Thank you so much for sharing. Definitely helps with ideas. 
Now, normally, I really, really hate this sort of work - because it can be so flaming obvious.  But this is so beautifully done, how could I?  Even a misanthropic old buzzard like me?  
Lovely work! I might perhaps add a hint of shadow beneath her feet, but other than that it's perfect.  Peter