Thames Trader WIP

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 4
Look absolutely brilliant Anth. It’s the detailing that does it like the spring , rust on the bumper and the light reflections on the truck . Great stuff can’t wait to see the finished version. 
Cheers Paul! Hoping to crack on fairly quickly now I’ve got moving again.
Another great one Anth.  
Got a finish target for this one now, so motored on tonight - Time to start on the tree bark and foreground foliage!
Going well!
So far, so good - I think! There’s a possibility that this will be exhibited at a Bonhams automobilia auction so got to get my skates on and do a decent job 😁
Excellent work Anth,  your skill at painting these vehicles is absolutely amazing.
Cheers Dixie, really appreciate that!
That is really good Anth. 
Cheers Steve! As for today...lunch? Who needs it? Got an hour in when I should’ve been eating a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle, then a bit of time before bed - Layering the leaves dark to light, and using some lemon yellow to brighten things up, seems to be working.
The leaves are taking a bit of layering up, but think the area at the bottom is pretty much done. More background trees added and plan to get a bit more done after work tonight.
Brilliant Anth , looks so good . 
Showing page 2 of 4