Grabber Green Mustang

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 3
Started on this one last Tuesday, and I’ve tried to keep momentum going on it, which seems to be working so far. Just as well I like Mustangs! Anth
Looking great Anthony. That green is so vibrant.
Cheers Paul! That’s what I’m aiming for - the colour is really loud in real life and hard to replicate but hopefully I’ll get somewhere near.
More progress with this one tonight - thought I'd start tying things together with a bit of scenery:
Looking very classy.
Cheers Lewis! Got a bit further in tonight:
So, I'm into my second week furloughed from work - and being a cup-half-full kinda guy, I'm using the time to do some things I've been meaning to for months that I haven't gotten round to. I've also ploughed on with the Mustang, two more afternoons in and it's coming along nicely: Hopefully I'll get some more time in over the long weekend seeing as I've completed all of my DIY jobs :) Anth
Excellent!  Enjoy it.
Yet more Mustang progress: Been putting off painting the grille detail but think I’ll bite the bullet and get that done tonight!
Wow, coming on so well Anthony!
Finished the car and blocked some background in today:
Absolutely superb Anthony the paint work on the car is amazing and looks so metallic, glossy.
Showing page 1 of 3