Bavarian Oompa Band plays in a vintage Benz!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Hi Sylvia I flit from oils to acrylic with the odd watercolour thrown in!  I really should stick to a certain media, style, size and surface to paint rather than keep on changing depending on how the mood takes me.  But other than doing a few requested cars I don't sell or try to sell them so oil or acrylic doesn't have any relevance to me - it's  just the final result.  PS. The fox is hiding on the main gallery. If you click on my name  it should take you to my page where it can be seen.
Found.  The fox.   Keep on doing what you enjoy and the mood takes you .  It’s what you want to do.  I also just paint for me then if someone wants to pay for a pic I fall around shrieking hallelujah.   .   
Getting back to this painting now.  Still some way to go and a steady hand will be needed to put in the vertical grills! Thinking about putting a watching figure or two, perhaps in the right hand space, what does anyone think?

Edited
by Steve Andrews

Finished off the grills, decided not to wreck it by trying to put in any other figures and called it finished.  Final version now going on the gallery.
Showing page 2 of 2