Annual Subscription.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Yes, I’ve just signed up and paid for the year. Hope you can all bare to put up with me for that long. I’m looking forward to the magazine arriving. It will be like Xmas every month. While I have been trialling the site the past three weeks, I have gained much and have been made to feel very welcomed, so, thank you everyone.
Good for you Denise. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it and get a lot of inspiration from it. 😊
Yes indeed, you’ll find lots of inspiration, projects and sound advice in both magazines!  I’m presuming that you are talking specifically about the Leisure Painter. You’ve posted some excellent work on the gallery in this short time, a welcome addition to the site in my book!
Thanks Alan, when I picked up a paint brush a few months ago, I certainly didn’t thinkI would want to paint 24 hours a day but if it was possible, I think I would. My living room and dining room, well, there starting to look like art studios. I have paint’s and canvases all over the place. I’m going to clear the conservatory and move into there.
Well done Denise.  I expect that you will soon be moving on The Artist Magazine in view of your fast progress.
Thanks Linda, It's nice to know I am progressing quickly because I don't have anything to measure it by or anyone to tell me how I am progressing, so, this is a bit of good news for me, thanks.
I have noticed a change in the last few weeks in your work, it seems more confident. I know you say that you don’t know what your doing but it’s coming out fine. Stop been so hard on yourself, there that’s told you. Just keep doing whatever it’s you do to produce some nice paintings. We will tell you if there no good, well we will hint at it I don’t think anyone on here is so rude , but then I don’t know, maybe there is .
Thanks Paul, I don't mind constructive criticism, It might not be what we want to hear sometimes but it helps improve practice I think. As long as you don't say, everything I do is rubbish. I am really glad I join the site, it really does mean a lot. Knowing that I have other people to talk to about this subject is great for me, when you haven't had the chance before because I don't know anyone who does artwork of any kind. There is so much on the site that is going to help me.
Thanks Tessa, I know I will learn from the site, there is everything you need here.