Trouble fixing watercolour paper to boards.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Thanks for the replies folks. I've laid out for ten full sheets of 300lb, so far, and decided I will do without my rib-eye steaks this week! I can just yaffle beef-burgers and greens instead! Lol! I had a look at my store of Arches blocks too Sylvia, and I had an eye watering few minutes, as I worked out what I've spent on them. They are mixed sizes, but all 140lb weight, but I suppose I shall use them eventually. I have used the 300lb weight before, but this week I am going to go up to 1/4 imperial.  Hope it works out okay! Alan, I have seen the 400lb weight at Jacksons, and somewhere I saw Arches blocks of this weight too. I will check out the Fabriano, as that's another paper I like.  I fancy a look at Milford papers, as a few good painters on YouTube rhapsodise over it. It certainly seems to handle a 'bashing' well, so my style might suit it; i.e. I have to scrub out lots of mistakes! Thanks again folks. John Regards John

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Showing page 2 of 2