Studio sound

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I recently subscribed to Studio but I am unable to get the sound to work on the Studio TV.  Do you have to login to Vimeo?  I might add that I don’t have sound issues on any other areas on my iPad.  Any ideas?
I’ve just tried mine and I have sound Hilary, and I’m definitely not logged into anything! Dawn will sort it out, but she’s off all next week. Perhaps someone clever on here will be able to help you before then. I presume you’ve tried logging in and out, reboot etc!
Just re-booted (for the umpteenth time) and its now working.  Thanks Alan
Great stuff! There’s some interesting videos on there.
Just been watching David Bellamy and Liz Chaderton.  Some oil videos would be good, hint hint
Hilary, I love Studio, I learn lots of stuff from there.Some great exercises to follow, plenty of hints and tips.
I’ll have a word with Dawn on her return Hilary,  there must be some available to include surely! I know it’s second best, but I’ve got loads of WIP features on Tips & Techniques under oils.

Edited
by Alan Bickley

Yes and I really like these articles, but sometimes it helps beginners like me to actually see someone in action and explaining.
Hi All. Glad you are enjoying the Studio TV videos. I was about to start a new post asking if any of you have any suggestions for what you would like to see next year, but this seems to be the ideal place to ask the question! I can confirm that a series on oils is on our radar for commissioning videos for 2022. Any other ideas would be welcome. If any of our artists are interested in producing video content for us to share, drop me an email and I can let you have a bit more information!