Registering for Painters' Club

You must log in to interact with the forum threads.

Please note: Our website relaunched on the 18/09/2019 and to access your old forum account, you will need to follow our upgrade procedure here to reinstate your old website account.

Hang on Studio Wall
Am I the only person having problems registering for the Painters' Club? I also didn't get anywhere with the e-newsletter when it was first announced and still have problems. I received the info re the Painters' Club with the June Issue of Leisure Painter and followed the instructions very carefully - to no avail. I have just been on the phone to get help and was told there should have been a 0 in front of my subscriber's number and yet the instructions on the website say to leave off any zeros preceding you subscriber's number. I have tried every combination to attempt to register and have followed the directions exactly but STILL CANNOT REGISTER!!!!!!! Any ideas? :'(
Hi Looks as though I am on the same frustrating trail.  I have been getting the digital magazine for a few years now and wanted to upgrade to full membership, so far no luck. Regards
Hi, PaintersClub closed a long time ago. Is it Studio membership you are struggling with Henry?