Registering for Painters' Club

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Am I the only person having problems registering for the Painters' Club? I also didn't get anywhere with the e-newsletter when it was first announced and still have problems. I received the info re the Painters' Club with the June Issue of Leisure Painter and followed the instructions very carefully - to no avail. I have just been on the phone to get help and was told there should have been a 0 in front of my subscriber's number and yet the instructions on the website say to leave off any zeros preceding you subscriber's number. I have tried every combination to attempt to register and have followed the directions exactly but STILL CANNOT REGISTER!!!!!!! Any ideas? :'(
Hi Looks as though I am on the same frustrating trail.  I have been getting the digital magazine for a few years now and wanted to upgrade to full membership, so far no luck. Regards
Hi, PaintersClub closed a long time ago. Is it Studio membership you are struggling with Henry?