Stained Glass

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
You may remember that I was working with faux stained glass recently for a local school.  Well, the children loved it and it all worked out beautifully.  The end result, a 1m sqaure 'window' now hangs in a main school corridor.  Thanks to all who helped brring this to conclusion.  Quite why POL has rotated the images I do not know.
they look beautiful, here they are in there full glory,
Ah, thank you sir!!
A lot of hard work went into that, I’m sure. The children will remember that and I bet they’re proud!
That is so beautiful David.  Lovely to see you here again.  You have been missed.  What a great project to have been involved in. 
I think they will too.
Super design David, a great idea! Yes, good to see you back here…
I’m so glad it all came to fruition.  Lovely design.  Well done!
Well done David.  
Thanks all.  We had a few worrying moments but overall i am delighted.  Its a lovely medium in fact amd im tempted to do a few smaller pieces por moi!  In the sun they are gorgeous. Anyway someone wants a watercolour of their dog now.  Keeps me sane. Lovely to hear from yiu all again.
They’re fabulous, David. Beautiful vibrant colours.