May 2021 Challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 4
Just a couple more.....I did tell you that I love Bees!
Jennifer they are so detailed, , my bees have buzzed of in my garden, it's too cold I think, they should be back soon.   Here's one I did a few years ago.
Love all the different, bees already posted, great inspiration,  I have somehow created a mini series with mine... All good fun..three more to add  painted in acrylics on Mini canvas boards 6x8". This has given me the chance to get back into the swing of things,  thankyou Pol team.
Some excellent and beeeuteful bees (sorry about the joke ). I have done this in pastel for a change .o
Love the joke Paul, a lovely pastel bee.pastels have worked really well for this painting.

Edited
by Angela Harrison

Angela Harrison on 17/05/2021 07:55:47    "Bees zum zum such a merry hum"....painted in acrylic some years ago when the bee had alighted upon a daisy.... I was experimenting with daisies and popped the bee in as an addition. 
Very good sketching everyone, Just thought I would post 2 of my Bees. Both are completed in Derwent colour pencil.
They are really good bees Alan, coloured pencils are  much more precise, for such delicate insects. Love how you created the reflections. Nice painting Angela
Beautiful contributions to this theme. Thought I will share this little acrylic painting on a papermache bee magnet, I have used lavender seeds and acrylic pumice gel for the textures. 
How lovely Anjana.
Just beautiful Anjana.
Showing page 3 of 4