March 2021 Challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2

Edited
by Linda Wilson

I totally agree with Linda, Skylar. Lovely.
I threw this together this afternoon...  "Though closer still the blinds we pull To keep the shady parlour cool, Yet he will find a chink or two To slip his golden fingers through.
Skylar Brown on 27/03/2021 00:17:37
extraordinary work skylar. the highlights are really making it pop and giving the image a life, despite being low key. and the poem is just apt for this picture, keep up the good work
My first attempt at this challenge - as Summer Sun was apparently written as one of a series of children’s poems, thought I’d do it as a child’s painting.  Cheated a bit by putting a warm filter on it as the colours were a little cooler than I’d intended.  Lots of options in this poem, so may try another.
Jenny Harris on 27/02/2021 17:03:00
Lovely  drawing of the sun, leaves with the spider Jenny for this sweet poem for Spring! 
I threw this together this afternoon...  "Though closer still the blinds we pull To keep the shady parlour cool, Yet he will find a chink or two To slip his golden fingers through.
extraordinary work skylar. the highlights are really making it pop and giving the image a life, despite being low key. and the poem is just apt for this picture, keep up the good work
Mia Turner on 05/04/2021 05:55:07
Mia Turner on 05/04/2021 05:55:07
This painting looks super and shows the boy's gaze and flicking his fingers through the blind with the sunlight shining shedding highlights on his features ,side view and the venetian blind too! Lovely image for the poem! 
Showing page 2 of 2