December Challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 3
Very clever Alan! Great offerings everyone! 
Hopes, dreams, and wishes...... oh Lor' - I'm not sure I really DO those.... I haven't taken part in the monthly challenges - or have I? Blowed if I can remember; but if I have, I haven't done it often.  I might have a crack at it if you keep the compo going; though I presume we have to keep it clean, which is a bit of a snag.... but yes, do keep it going Dawn et al, because it does seem to be working at keeping people painting, despite all the many off-putting influences this rotten year has had to offer.  
hi dawn just a quick question are the other monthly challenges open to post in or do they close once the month has finished xx
Hi Paula. I never close the challenges, so feel free to join in anytime!
Dawn I’d like to see the monthly challenges continue, even though I’ve not taken part in many! I have enjoyed looking at the excellent offerings and if you’re stuck for ideas of what to paint it’s always there.
Jenny, Denise and Alan, a wonderful start to this challenge. You've already painted one of my dreams, Alan, the lady rambling with the art materials, sigh. I'm out in this environment every day working, but very rarely have the time to sketch and paint it. One day! Denise, you may think your bubbles look like lead, but I think they are quite appropriate with the 'bubble' system that has been introduced over the festive period. A heavy weight for the people who have to endure  them, necessary I know, but well done you, I say. One of my hopes and dreams, for today, is to get something done for this months challenge :)

Edited
by C Jones

Here's my December effort. Had a basket of fruit as a gift. Made a still life from a few pieces. They have been eaten.
That's beautiful C Jones.
Wonderful fruit....I’m not surprised you ate them.  Beautifully painted. 
Now why aren't these on the gallery Carol? Lovely, all, especially that plum!
Thankyou so much for your encouraging comments, Denise, Sylvia, and Marjorie, you have made my day , its been a pig of one. I'm in the warm, now, having a cuppa :) Mmm, I just might do that, Marjorie, thanks for the nudge.
That’s lovely CJ. That’s the advantage of art. The fruit is gone but you still have the painting to enjoy! The pear is my favourite.
Showing page 2 of 3