Daily January sketch (don’t mind if I do) Season 2

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 24 of 24
Beautiful soulful expression on your dog, Tessa; lovely lively heron sketch, Katy and a very ambitious subject, Dixie - particularly like the dancer on the right. I've been sketching daily but haven't posted all of them - still to do today's so here is yesterday's.
Lovely watery sky Margaret, and Dixie, great movement with your dancers!  I’ve been doing the Great Garden birdwatch today, didn’t see any birds of prey but did draw this one having dug out my bird book!
The dancers are really good Paul, love the avocet Hilary and the bird of prey Tessa. I was doing the bird watch today as well. I had to chuckle, a neighbour commented that she had only seen one bird and posted the picture of a sparrow hawk! Stephen, I wonder if you keep up with the whole alphabet, daunting task. Lovely skies Margaret, looking forward to a cloudless one though😊 mine is a little watercolour sketch, I saw a piece on an antiques show with a tiny enamel image which I have tried to replicate.
Sorry Gillian, the avocet is yours! I didn’t want to scroll back a page and lose my comments. Just can’t keep it all in my head😟
Love the Avocet and the Heron. I have also drawn a bird. It was supposed to be a rook but it looks more like a ?? magpie?
Oh dear...it came out sideways!
Lovely little study Katy - gorgeous colours; great expression on your bird of prey Tessa; and nicely drawn bird Diane - definitely a Corvid.  I was struggling to think of what to do for the last day of January - so did a rough sketch of our very untidy and overfull bookcase.    Lovely to see everybody's sketches this month - think I'm going to stop posting daily (or almost) sketches now but intend to pop in occasionally to see how everybody is getting on.
February sketch, start of a new month and hoping for better things!

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Showing page 24 of 24