And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 10 of 69
Thank you Sylvia, Colin and Robert, girt he added poetry. I’m not sure if your asking how I did it in the time Colin or how I achieved the light beams , if it’s the light rays I just wet the area with a clean wet brush and dabbled off the colour . 
Yes you have captured the bluebell blue beautifully Paul!  I have just had a go at using my inktense ink pencils plus water brush blending on a peedie ( little in Orcadian) study of my anthurium plant
You have answered my question Paul. Thanks. 👍
It’s my youngest grand child’s birthday this week.  He’s having a skateboard.  So I’m making him a card. 
That's a fantastic drawing Sylvia, hope he has a great time.
That’s a fun little painting SylviA! Love it!
I have done several bits like this for pressies for close relatives I print the card and mount the original. Makes a personal present…and the odd note in with the card. 
Nice looking plant Gillian, and a really good card for your grandson Sylvia.  I bought a new sketch pad yesterday just for painting ideas, non of them will be full sketch , this is the first one a blacksmith at work . Plan to have glow of the charcoal in the background. 
Well there’s a happy at his job Black smith Paul a good subject for painting. I am in the daft process of clearing out the cupboard under the stairs.  I only went to look for one piece of paper… like what you do.   Now complete upheaval.  Found this in amongst the rest of the junk.   I did it at some painting thingy sometime in the past.
Hi everyone, Some great sketches going on. Silvia your young skateboarder  looks like they are having fun, it also has a great sense of movement. Dixie you have captured the blacksmith well. This is another week away last year. The bay hotel, Robin Hoods bay.
A Quirkey drawing Alan…. Hope it’s not about to fall into the sea.   Bags of character 
Thanks Sylvia, no it won’t fall in but it is right on the sea front, the slip road for the boats is right in front.
Showing page 10 of 69