And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 69 of 69
Thanks Gillian. Rough layout sketch for a potential painting, old fishing boat at Hastings one of the last sail and engine boats .  Tough clinker build not very big but tough boats bit  like some of the old fishermen but I don’t think they were clinker built. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Good start to the fishing boat at Hastings Dixie. I've been tied up with work and stuff so not being very productive. I have, however been able to pick more blackberries, so decided to do a sketch of nature's bounty - free food!
Luscious  Andrew. 

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

So sorry...fat fingers and silly  eyes...still luscious though 

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Standing on my head ....sorrrrreeee

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Thank you Sylvia, they were (luscious that is). One of the neighbours was giving away windfall Bramley’s and they made a great blackberry and apple crumble. Waiting for the first frost to start collecting sloes for the sloe gin.
Try blackberries in gin...or plums or  any excess fruit...but sloes are good..
Blackberry gin sounds very good , I’ll give it a try. 
I usually do sloe gin.. but this year have damson gin on the go, and rhubarb & ginger…. Also a big vat of apple cider fermenting away 😀
Dam vodka is good too ..
Showing page 69 of 69