Devastated.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 4
I am shocked and so sad to hear your news Lewis, there are no words. All I can say is that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Thank you everybody, for your kind words.  So much appreciated.
So sorry to hear of your loss, Lew. Sincere condolences to you and your family.  The main reason we returned to Australia was to be close to our grandchildren and cherish the time we spend with them. 
I've only just seen this terribly sad news, Lewis. I know there's nothing I can say but my thoughts are with you and yours. All my sympathy Bri
So sorry to hear of your loss, Lewis. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Thank you so much Ron, Brian and CJ.
Ever so sorry to hear of your loss Lewis my sincere condolences to you and your family..
I am so sorry to hear this Lew. My heart goes out to you and your family.
So very sorry for your loss Lew.
I'm so saddened to hear of your tragic news Lewis. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your dear family.
I don't use the forums but I do look at them. And I have been cheered along by your wonderful work many times so I have to add my condolences to you and your family at such a sad time. Thinking of you, Sarah. 
Have not been on here much for a while so missed your original post.   Such sad news.   My sincere condolences too to you and your family.
Showing page 3 of 4