Art Safari Lions

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Well a happy busy hour on zoom with Mary Anne Bartlett.  She is running these freebie sessions every Thursday evening.. if you don’t know MAB look up,art Safari .   Tonight was Lions in Zambia.  These scribbles cos that is what the are ,are 1 min to 5 min on a small iPad screen....then she puts on ones that “ move”  . Lots of people there from all over the place.  Great to have company and great to be stretched.  If you are interested I know she is planing more in April and I can pass on the details. Also better with a G&T to hand.  

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Great sketches Sylvia!  Perhaps next week I will remember to zoom in.
It’s great with the G& T .  I used to do very fast life drawing...but this is fast... 
I’ll skip the G&T but these are great! This is how I like to see sketching approached, fast, loose and exciting!
I would be interested Sylvia, I would like to be able to sketch quickly and freely like this.
Will post Mary Anne’s details .  You are allowed orange juice Alan. . 
Thanks Sylvia, much appreciated.
Hi Denise .  If you are on FB go and look for Art Safari.  If not I will post the contact next Wednesday.  I notice Mary Anne has posted the lions we were frantically scribbling last night as still photographs.    I have been to Africa with her several times and drawing in the wild up close and personal is a bit special.