give away

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello just got my subscriber edition today but after a quick scan there was a subscriber giveaway Lin and Wash Wendy Jelberts on offer sadly not in any competition section can anyone help me please I love the stuff Wendy does  and wanted to try line and wash as it was the last thing we were going to do at our Art Group before the  Covid 19 covered the world TIA
It isn’t a competition by the look of it. As I read it, you are automatically entered into the 100 copy give-away Free Prize Draw, simply by logging into the painters-online website. There’s nothing to fill in, all your details are held and will be automatically recognised. Well that’s how I read it! If you’re that keen, for the modest sum of £7.99, you could buy a copy, better odds than this ‘lucky dip’. I expect that you can buy it under ‘store’ in the menu on this site.
Alan, I wasn't bothered about the cost having said that not everyone has the cash to spend no matter how small  What i wanted to know was why i couldn't see it but you have solved that for me. So Thankyou