TALP Open 2021

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
I agree with Andrew. I don't see any mention of it on www.patchingsartcentre.co.uk. It does not appear in the listing of events. I can only find the text Alan mentions on this site in a message from Patching's. 
It's on Patching's website now in the list of events. I couldn't say when it was updated, I forgot to check back after a few days but at least it's there now. Looking forward to visiting. 
Unfortunately there is no art & craft fair and demonstrations etc this year, but I hope that you enjoy viewing this years selected entries in both the Leisure Painter and The Artist categories. The judges will be making their selection for this years awards today, so good luck to all who entered!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

Half an hour to awards-judging - good luck everyone!
Congratulations to all the winners, they are all very well deserved!
Congratulations to all the winners, all fantastic works.Well done.

Edited
by Denise Cat

Congratulations to all, especially Marjorie for your award! Excellent thoughtful painting and I love the way the window is slightly open. Also to Michelle Ashby for her wonderful portrait. Just going to look at all the others.
Add my congratulations to all the winners and everyone who took part…..well done!

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Have you browsed the exhibitions online and voted for your favourites yet?
You have until October 20 to vote in this year's People's Choice Awards - make sure you have voted for your favourites in both Leisure Painter and The Artist. Don't forget that all highly commended works are eligible for votes too!

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Showing page 4 of 4