Leisure Painter and The Artist Open Art Exhbitions available to view online!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
How lovely Marjorie! I remember your painting so well as it is so good. You must be proud to have it selected so well done!
Lovely photo of you with your work, Marjorie. It's larger than I'd thought, I'm not sure if you gave dimensions. How wonderful it looks framed on that wall.
Just so you know - some of the images on the exhibition gallery don't show unless you scroll up on some browsers. This might be why some of you aren't seeing the pages properly.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I've found the same message too - so not working for me either - POL can you fix please, thank you.
I

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I can’t see a link! This is a year old thread as far as I can tell...
Thank you, Alan, for clarifying that!  When I logged in this morning this thread was showing in the latest posts with a comment (which now seems to have been removed) making me think it was a new one - I was in a hurry to go out and didn’t spot the date on the first post.  Apologies, Heather, for confusing you as well!  

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Exhibition links for the 2020 TALP Open will go live from 9am on July 9!
No problem Jenny, the post removed was from a new menace on here, I’ve reported five or so from him this morning, Dawn has removed most of them I think!
Ah, OK, no problem.
Showing page 2 of 2