Midcentury art books (Illustrated Press) - 9 books new and unread

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I am selling all my Illustrated Press books. See pictures below. 9 books in total, all in mint condition and with original plastic wrapping. (The Tom Lovell book is without plastic wrapping but unread and in mint condition) All books are first editions and limited edition. Many of these books immediately sold out after publication. Abolutely no scratches or other indications of handling. I treat my books with the utmost care and respect. Asking price for the total package of 9 books is £550 + shipping. I ship worldwide with DHL! The books will be carefully packaged with foam and bubble wrap in a very strong box. - The art of Bernie Fuchs - The art of Jon Whitcomb - The art of Haddon Sundblom - The art of Coby Whitmore - The art of Harry Anderson - The art of Dean Cornwell - The art of Edwin Georgi - The art of Tom Lovell - Masters of American Illustration

Edited
by Steve VDV

I did wonder if you'd get any takers for these - they're in a bit of a niche area these days, this style of illustration having ceded place to computer graphics. They were however good books, and useful for illustrators - of which this group, some of whom I know of, others not, were leading experts.  They might do better on an illustrators' page, because they'll be full of ideas which are still relevant.  Leaving aside the period nature of some of the imagines, and the 'glamour' side of it too, there's huge technical skill on display here: I hope your books find a good and appreciative home. 
Books are sold!