Art Prism

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Has anybody here applied to sell on Art Prism and has been shortlisted yet?They claim that the 'selection process will involve judging artistic quality(composition and overall impression of the art), quality of ideas, creativity, and originality.We are looking for work that is of gallery quality, interesting and contemporary.' My application was rejected :( They only charge 20% commission and represent very talented artists.I am obviously not one of them!

Edited
by abstractpainterruth

Bad for you but good ad. for them i think.
Don't feel comfortable in sharing it now i have been rejected :( I think i need to practise creating more
Come on .... we've all been rejected from things in our time; show your work and don't be bashful - what's the worst we can do? You'll receive encouragement here, and advice if you want it - no one is going to attack you with flails and brickbats (I'm not entirely sure what a brickbat is....).
One gallery's "reject" is another's "that's great". Don't take it personally