Anyone want to play an art game?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Any of you out there who would like a challenge or 2, to try new things and think outside the box? I have a little game we can all play just for fun nothing serious. You reply to the person above you with a challenge of something to paint, draw, etc and once they are done they post a pic on this thread and play again. The theme can be anything from a 1980s cartoon character to landscapes and everything inbetween, the only limit is our imagination. So lets do this. The next person to comment gives me a challenge and so on. I do hope some of you if not all will play along.
Jen, I was under the impression we were already doing that?

Edited
by carol

Watch this thread :)
I love this idea Jen!!!!!!! Right! I challange carol to sketch a mouse holding an empty spool of cotton 😛
I'm up for that :)
Haven't forgotten. I'm looking for a mouse.
Syd I challenge you to draw anything on fire! No rush Carol is there 😄
I took a screen capture then edited a mask with a moving path in after effects cs6 & rendered it as a quicktime movie then opened it in Free video to GIF converter download here...
Nooooo! don't go back down that little hole. It's a good thread, Jen. It was the same with the poetry and painting, there's no rules, but when inspiration strikes we can always start the thread up again. Your comment is much appreciated :) As Alan said on another thread, sometimes you wonder why you bother, but don't lose heart, post a challenge see what happens
Carol thats so cute love his nose! you'd be great at illustrating childrens books I love it!
Thanks, aya, that's very nice of you to say so, I like to do realistic painterly paintings, but its nice to have fun, too :) and this challenge was exactly that. Many thanks.